Traffic disruption around Ajax - Feyenoord
Please plan your trip to the stadium in advance due to multiple traffic disruptions. See the list below with the alternative routes:
- Traffic coming from the A10 North will be redirected via A1, A9 towards Gaasperdammerweg and the A9 in the direction of Amstelveen.
- Traffic coming fromt the A10 East (S112 and S113, the S111 will be closed). Traffic will be redirected via the A2 and the A9 in the direction of Amstelveen.
- Traffic coming from the A2 can go the S109 with only one lane, but traffic will also be redirected via de A9 in the direction of Amstelveen.
- Online assistance: Ajax Fancare will be available for online assistance three hours before the match via Chat, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
- Stadium checkout: The stadium checkout will be open for assistance concerning your match visit. You can find this service point across from entrance West D.
Is this your first time visiting an Ajax match or are you taking someone for their first time? Share a picture through social media with the hashtag “Ajaxdebuut” and we will send you a unique and official memento of your debut.
Johan Cruijff ArenA
- Opening hours: The stadium is open 1,5 hours before the match.
- House rules: Keep to the KNVB Standard Conditions and the Johan Cruijff ArenA house rules. These are the guidelines concerning a stadium ban.
- Frisking: It’s possible that visitors will be frisked when entering the stadium.
- Bag policy: Bags bigger than A4 size are not allowed. Unfortunately, there are no storage facilities available in the Johan Cruijff ArenA. We kindly ask you to keep this in mind. There are however locker facilities like Lockerpoint located in the area around the Johan Cruijff ArenA.
- Banners: Banners and other objects showing discriminating or provocative texts, pictures, or shapes in the eyes of stewards, security or police are strictly prohibited. Banners and flags measuring up to 1m2 are allowed with a maximum of one item per person. Bigger banners or flags must be fire retardant proven by an official certificate of impregnation.
Parking and transport
We offer parking tickets for parking garages close to the entrances of the stadium to keep walking routes short. Your parking ticket will be available via your account in the Ajax App on the day of the match and will be valid two hours before and after the match.
If you travel by public transport you are required to use the station closest to your stadium entrance:
- Entrance A, B, C, D, E, K via Strandvliet or Duivendrecht
- Entrance E, F, G, H, J, M via Station Bijlmer ArenA
Sportpark De Toekomst
- Opening hours: The complex is open 1 hour before the match
- House rules: Keep to the KNVB Standard Conditions
- Parking: This is possible at P2.
Read all the information about parking at De Toekomst here.
- Openingstijden: Het complex is vanaf 1 uur voor een thuiswedstrijd geopend.
- Huisregels: Houd je aan de KNVB Standaardvoorwaarden
- Parkeren: Dit is mogelijk op P2. Parkeren op het terrein van Borchland is sinds 1 april niet meer mogelijk.
All tickets will be sent to you on the Ajax App. You can find and activate your mobile tickets no later than 4 days before the match in the app. It is therefore essential that you download the Ajax App on your smartphone. The app is free and available via the App Store or Google Play Store as ‘Ajax Official App’. The Johan Cruijff ArenA is only accessible with a mobile ticket.
The Ajax App offers the possibility to share your mobile ticket with another fan if you are not able to attend the match.
You did not receive your tickets in the Ajax App?
In that case the tickets are probably visable for the last receiver of the mobile tickets via de Ajax App or the original buyer. We advise you to only use the Ajax App when buying tickets from other fans.
Verify your account
Before buying a ticket, you need to identify yourself with a verification. You can verify via iDIN in the Ajax App or via your Mijn Ajax account.
Important information ticket sale Europa League
Only accounts which are verified before Friday the 1st of September 13:00 will have acces to the ticket sale for the Europa League groupstage. Unfortunately you will not have acces when you complete your verification later due to the high risk levels of the matches.
Identify through iDIN
Via Mijn Ajax you can idetify with iDIN. Follow these steps:
- Go to ajax.nl with your smartphone and log in
- Go to your profile and click ‘verify your account’
- Choose iDIN and follow the steps
- Click ‘identify’ and send your information to Ajax
- Your bank shows the information that will be sent to Ajax, your bank account number will not be visible.
Identificeren middels Mitek
Your bank does not work with iDIN or you don’t own a bank account? Follow the steps of 'Mitek' (only available via the Ajax App):
- Open the Ajax App on your smartphone and log in
- Go to your account in the top right corner and click ‘identify yourself’
- Choose the document type, use Mitek and follow the steps
- When you have successfully identified yourself, it will be shown in Mijn Ajax.
Your data is safe. Your privacy is very important to us, so we will make sure your personal information will be processed with the utmost care. Take a look at our privacy statement here.
Watch this video to learn how you can verify via the Ajax App.
You are not using the Ajax App yet? Download the app for free via de App Store or Google Play Store.