- AFC Ajax NV, with its registered office in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 33302453, trading as AFC Ajax NV.
- Ticket Resale: the platform of AFC Ajax NV on which User(s) can offer their Match Tickets linked to their season ticket back to AFC Ajax NV and which can be consulted via the Website.
- Match Ticket(s): the admission ticket associated with a User's season ticket which gives access to a home match of Ajax.
- Website: the website of AFC Ajax NV, which can be consulted via www.ajax.nl, and all associated subdomains.
- Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between AFC Ajax NV and a User that is concluded through the use of Ticket Resale, where the Terms and Conditions of Use and the General Terms and Conditions of Ticketing form an integral part of that Agreement.
- User: the person, whether or not acting in the course of a business or profession, in possession of a season ticket of AFC Ajax NV and using Ticket Resale.
- Method & Application of Ticket Resale
- Only User(s) holding a season ticket for the regular stand areas can use Ticket Resale. All Users holding season tickets for the main stand (stand areas 101 to 110), disability seats, association seats, business and/or partnership seats are excluded from using Ticket Sale.
- A User is only allowed to offer Match Tickets for his or her own season ticket spot(s) through Ticket Resale for Ajax's home matches in the Eredivisie [premier league]. Additional (purchased) Match Ticket(s) or Match Ticket(s) for home matches other than those in the Eredivisie are excluded from Ticket Resale.
- As soon as a User has offered one or more Match Tickets to AFC Ajax NV through Ticket Resale, that User thereby expressly waives any claim to the Match Ticket, on any grounds whatsoever, including but not limited to the right to admission to a match.
- User(s) with a season ticket for the stand areas intended for fanatical supporters (the 'F-Side', stand areas 125 to 129) may not claim a 'scan point' when using Ticket Resale because of the obligation to attend at least eleven (11) home matches per season.
- All rights and obligations of the User with respect to the Match Ticket(s) ensuing from the General Ticketing Conditions, the KNVB Standard Conditions and the House Rules of the Johan Cruijff ArenA lapse upon the sale by AFC Ajax NV of that/those specific Match Ticket(s) to a third party. If a User offers a Match Ticket through Ticket Resale but AFC Ajax does not sell the Match Ticket to a third party, the aforementioned rights and obligations will remain in full force.
- Refund payment & Payment terms
- If the Match Ticket offered by a User through Ticket Resale is sold by AFC Ajax NV to a third party, the User is entitled to a one-time refund payment per Match Ticket.
- The refund payment per Match Ticket is based on 85% of 1/17th part of the total amount paid by the User for his or her Season Ticket. Ajax is free to adjust the (financial) conditions for the refund payment at its own discretion.
- As soon as the Match Ticket is sold by AFC Ajax NV to a third party, the User will receive a confirmation message by email. AFC Ajax NV will send the refund payment to the User within five (5) working days after the relevant home match, via the payment details known to AFC Ajax NV. If, for any reason, the refund payment is not possible on the basis of the payment details known to AFC Ajax NV, or if the User has paid via a different payment method than indicated on the Website, the User will receive credit on his or her ticket shop account. This credit can only be spent in the ticket shop of AFC Ajax NV.
- This refund payment includes full compensation to the User for AFC Ajax NV selling the Match Ticket to a third party. The User hereby waives the right to any rebate for when the (central and/or local) government and/or any other authority determines that the match must be played with limited or no audience (in this regard, see also the Corona Conditions of AFC Ajax NV).
- Final provisions
- The use of Ticket Resale is, in addition to these Terms and Conditions of Use, subject to the General Ticketing Terms and Conditions, the KNVB Standard Terms and Conditions and the House Rules of the Johan Cruijff ArenA.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The use of Ticket Resale is subject to the Ticketing Terms and Conditions. Click here for these terms and conditions.
KNVB Standard Terms and Conditions
The KNVB Standard Terms and Conditions apply to the use of Ticket Resale. Click here for these terms and conditions.
House rules of the Johan Cruijff ArenA
The House Rules of the Johan Cruijff ArenA apply to Ticket Resale. Click here for these terms and conditions.
AFC Ajax NV
Johan Cruijff Boulevard 29
1101 AX, Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce number 33302453