Ajax published its semi-annual financial report on Friday evening. The club has booked a net profit of €28,3 million for the first six months of the 2014/2015 fiscal year.
SEMI-ANNUAL RESULTS FOR AFC AJAX NV PER DECEMBER 31 2014
- Ajax has posted a net profit of €28,3 million for the first six months of the 2014/2015 fiscal year, which is an increase of €4,4 million.
- The operational result is €16,6 million positive.
- The transfer fee balance amounts to €20,9 million positive. This sum consists of the write-off of €5,6 million on transfer fees and the net transfer fee results of €26,5 million. The net transfer fee result concerns mainly the transfers of Daley Blind, Siem de Jong and Kenneth Vermeer.
- Net turnover has decreased by €0,9 million to €64,9 million.
- Total operating expenses amounted to €48,3 million, a decrease of €0,4 million.
- The club’s total equity increased by €28,3 to €116,4 million, 69,8% of the balance sheet total.
- The first team’s selection now consists of 25 players. In addition to that, 7 contract players have been loaned out, 2 players have been loaned, and 39 players have a youth contract.
The analysis and the following financial overview concern the period from July 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014, and have been compared with the period from July 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.