Ajax announced its annual figures today. The club has posted a net profit of €22,0 million in 2014/2015.
• Ajax has realized a net profit of €22,0 million in the 2014/2015 fiscal year.
• Net turnover increased by €1,6 million, from €103,8 million to €105,4 million.
• Total operating expenses decreased by €2,9 million, from €95,1 million to €92,2 million.
The operational result is €13,2 million positive compared to €8,7 million positive in
• Ajax posted a transfer balance of €15,6 million positive. This balance consists transfer sums write offs of €11,7 million and from the net transfer results of € 27,3 million positive.
• Ajax management and Supervisory Board propose to pay out a dividend of eight euro cents per share, and invest the rest of the €21,6 million positive gain to the remaining reserves, bringing this amount to a €1,2 million gain.
• Equity amounts to €110,1 million (after registration of results and before dividends) and amounts to 61,7% of the balance total.
• Ajax Cape Town posted a €0,1 million loss after taxes.
• The selection of the first team consists of 22 players per September 1, and 43 players have a youth contract or play for the Ajax Reserves. One of these players is with Ajax on a loan, and nine have been loaned out to other teams.
In the 2014/2015 fiscal year, Ajax participated in the UEFA Champions League group stage, and reached the round of sixteen in the UEFA Europa League. In the national cup tournament, Ajax reached the round of sixteen. Based on qualifying rounds, Ajax has qualified for the UEFA Europa League group stage for 2015/2016.