Ajax have announced their semi-annual figures on Monday. The club has made a net profit of €21 million in the first six months of the fiscal year 2007/2008.
· Ajax have made a net profit of €21 million in the first six months of the fiscal year 2007/2008.
· The operational result is minus €2.9 million.
· The depreciations on transfer fees are €7.3 million and the result of transfer fees is €37.5 million. The balance of transfer fees is €30.2 million.
· The net turnover has decreased by 6.7% to €31.6 million.
· The total cost of business is €34.5 million.
· Ajax Cape Town have booked a positive net result of €0.4 million.
· The tax burden on the positive result is €7.1 million.
· The group asset is €78.9 million and forms 65.2% of the balance total.