AFC Ajax has announced its mid-year results. A net profit of €29,5 million was achieved in the first six month of the 2016/2017 fiscal year.
· Ajax achieved a net profit of €29,5 million in the first six month of the 2016/2017 fiscal year.
· The operational result was €2,7 million positive.
· The transfer balance amounts to €36,4 million positive. This amount consists of a transfer sum intake of €45,1 million. The transfer balance is the result of the transfers of Arkadiusz Milik, Jasper Cillessen and Riechedly Bazoer.
· Net turnover amounts to €54,8 million, which is an increas of €2,6 million.
· Total operating expenses were €52,1 million.
· Total equity has increased by € 29,8 million to € 138,7 million, 69,4% of the balance sheet total.
· The selection of the first team consists of 24 players. In addition to that, 7 contract players have been loaned out, and 36 players have a contract for youth and reserves teams.