Ajax released its midyear numbers this afternoon. The club has posted a net profit of two million euro for the first six months of the 2015/2016 fiscal year.
· Ajax has posted a net profit of €2,0 million for the first six months of the 2015/2016 fiscal year.
· The operational result is €2,4 million positive.
· The transfer balance is €0,2 million negative. This balance consists of transfer sum write-offs of €7,2 million and the net transfer results of €7,0 million. The transfer sum balance refers mainly to the transfers of Ricardo Kishna and Kolbeinn Sigthórsson.
· The net turnover amounts to €52,2 million, with a €12,7 million decrease due to the team’s placement in the UEFA Europa League instead of the UEFA Champions League.
· Total operating expenses are €49,8 million.
· Total equity has increased by €1,8 million to €111,4 million, 67,5% of the total balance.
· The first team’s selection consists of 20 players. In addition to that, 9 players have been loaned out and 42 players have a youth contract.
The analysis and financial information concern the period from July 1, 2015, to December 31, 2015, and is compared to the period from July 1, 2014, to December 31, 2014.